Senior Week is a weeklong program from May 10, 2019 - May 18, 2019 that culminates the Fairfield experience for the graduating class. The week allows the graduating classes a final opportunity to strengthen friendships, reflect on their years at Fairfield and celebrate their accomplishments with faculty, staff and their families prior to graduation. Senior Week 2019 will consist of ten (10) different events, taking place both on and off campus!
2019 SENIOR WEEK BROCHURE!
- Beach Mass - $0
- Senior Soirée - $20
- Two Dollar Tuesday - $0
- Service Day - $5 – All proceeds donated!
- Paint & Sip - $35
- Adventure Park - $35
- Commencement Ball - $115
- Senior Picnic - $105
- Family Dance - $35/per family member (12 yrs & under, free)
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable beyond Friday, May 3rd, 2019.
- Payment may be made with American Express, MasterCard, or Visa [Discover Card not accepted]
- Please visit our website for information about Senior Week Financial Assistance.
Senior Week Financial Assistance:
- The Student Life Financial Assistance Program is an initiative within the Division of Student Life that assists students who may not have the financial means to attend or participate in University sponsored events, programs, or opportunities, especially Senior Week. This application is specifically for any student in the Class of 2019 that is in need of assistance for this year's Senior Week events. Once the application is submitted by April 26th at 4 p.m., a professional staff member within the Office of Student Engagement reviews it. Should this professional staff member need additional information, they will contact the student to set up a meeting to discuss their application. Please note that this is a confidential process, and that the decision determined by the office/department is final. You can apply here.
Ticketing: Seniors, it is required that you print out and send your tickets to your mobile phone for entrance into the events. Both of these actions can be done by logging into this online ticketing account and clicking “my account” on the top red bar and then clicking “print e-tickets or send tickets to a mobile phone.” When you send your tickets to your phone, you will be texted a QR code. Faster entrance to the events will be guaranteed if all seniors have a paper ticket, and as a backup, have a texted QR code ready.
At the Door Tickets: Tickets will be available for purchase at the door for Senior Soiree ($20), Paint & Sip ($35) and Family Dance ($35).
Identification: For entrance into and alcohol consumption at on-campus events, Stag Cards are required. For off-campus events, your State-ID is required for loading of the buses. No pictures of ID cards will be accepted. If you have a guest attending an event with you, make sure they also have a State-ID and are in line with you for the event and/or bus.
Personal Belongings: No backpacks or large bags are allowed (with the exception of Senior Picnic); small purses are permitted, but know that all personal belongings will be checked.
Bus & Shuttle Schedule:
- Tuesday, May 14: Service Day buses depart Alumni Hall at 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 15: Adventure Park buses depart Alumni Hall at 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 16: On-campus Commencement Ball buses depart Alumni Hall at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 16: Beach resident Commencement Ball buses depart Veterans Park at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 17: On-campus Senior Picnic buses depart Alumni Hall at 10:15 a.m.
- Friday, May 17: Beach resident Senior Picnic buses depart Veterans Park at 10:15 a.m.
- Saturday, May 18: Family Dance beach resident shuttles will run to/from Lantern Point and the Traffic Circle starting at 7 p.m., with the last shuttle leaving campus at 12 a.m.
- Saturday, May 18: Family Dance campus shuttles will run between Dolan Hall, Dolan School of Business, the Village, the Quick Center and Jogues parking lots to the John A. Barone Campus Center throughout the event.
*In order to participate in off-campus events, students must take University-provided transportation. No alcohol will be allowed on the buses.
Contact: For more information about Senior Week, please contact Colleen Wilson at (203) 254-4000, ext. 2081 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit fairield.edu/seniorweek.
2019 SENIOR WEEK BROCHURE!
Q: Are these events cancelled with weather?
A: All events take place, rain or shine.
Q: Can I drive myself to the events?
A: In order to participate in off-campus events, students must take University-provided transportation. Any student that shows up to an off campus event without prior permission will be turned away, regardless of the fact that you purchased a ticket.
Q: Where do I get picked up if I live at the beach?
- For Senior Soiree and Paint & Sip you will be responsible for driving yourself to campus for these events.
- For Two Dollar Tuesday you will be responsible for your own transportation to the beach for this event.
- For The Adventure Park you will be responsible for driving yourself to campus to load the buses.
- For Commencement Ball and Senior Picnic you will be picked up and dropped off at Veteran's Park.
- For Family Dance you are responsible for driving yourself to campus for the event or taking one of the Family Dance shuttles from Lantern Point.
Q: Can I get tickets at the door for these events?
A: Tickets will be available for purchase at the door for Senior Soiree ($20), Paint & Sip ($35) and Family Dance ($35) if space allows. Children 12 years & under are free for Family Dance. All other event tickets will need to be purchased online prior to the event.
Q: Can I bring a guest to the events?
A: Guests are welcome to come to Paint & Sip, The Adventure Park, Commencement Ball, Senior Picnic & Family Dance. Guests are not permitted at the other events in order to accommodate all seniors that would like to attend. Guests are required to have State-ID for attendance into events. No pictures of ID cards will be accepted. If you have a guest attending an off-campus event with you, make sure they are with you in line for the bus and sit with you on the bus. Remember: Students are held responsible for their guest’s actions throughout Senior Week.
Q: Will these events sell out?
A: There is always a chance that our off campus events will sell out. We suggest purchasing your tickets earlier, rather than later.
Q: Can I receive a refund for a ticket?
A: Yes, if you request a refund prior to Friday, May 3rd. After this date, all ticket purchases are non-refundable. Refunds can be requested by emailing email@example.com.
Q: Do I need to bring anything with me to the events?
A: For entrance and alcohol consumption at on-campus events, Stag Cards are required. For off-campus events, your State-ID is required for loading of the buses. No pictures of ID cards will be accepted. If you have a guest attending an event with you, make sure they also have a State-ID and are in line with you for the event and/or bus.
Q: I have a dietary and/or accessibility needs, who should I contact?
A: Please contact Colleen Wilson, at 203-254-4000, ext. 2081 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the week to request disability or dietary accommodations. In all situations, a good faith effort (up until the time of the event) will be made to provide accommodations.
Q: Anything else I should be aware of?
A: Participation in any event during
Senior Week requires that all Fairfield University students abide by our Senior Week Waiver. Thus agreeing to follow all event
guidelines and conduct oneself at all times in accordance with The Fairfield
University Student Handbook (Student Conduct
Code). Students must acknowledge that failure to
follow said guidelines or acting in a manner contrary to said Student
Conduct Code will result in immediate removal from the event and referral to
the Office of the Dean of Students.
2019 SENIOR WEEK BROCHURE!