SIBLING'S WEEKEND 2019
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2019 - SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2019
"SIBLINGS" OF FAIRFIELD UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
ARE INVITED TO CAMUS FOR A FUN WEEKEND OF ACTIVITIES
TO SEE WHAT LIFE IS LIKE ON CAMPUS FOR
THEIR OLDER BROTHER, SISTER, COUSIN, ECT!
Please note: We hold the current Fairfield student responsible for their siblings and expect that they will accompany siblings to the events. Parents and guardians are also more than welcome to accompany their children, but event admission costs for off-campus games apply.
Registration Open Now!
$40/per sibling includes:
- Siblings Weekend T-shirt,
- (2) Tully Dining Hall meal vouchers ($10 value per),
- Free admission for sibling and Fairfield student to all on campus events (Inflatable Frenzy, Movies, Painting with Sibs, DIY Tie Dye, Women's Basketball Game, Bingo, Mass and Campus Scavenger Hunt)
- Access to all giveaways and supplies at events
- Transportation and admission ticket for Men's Basketball Game ($10 value per) and Bridgeport Sound Tigers Hockey Game ($20 value per) at Webster Bank Arena
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Can siblings be dropped off on campus? If siblings are being dropped off for the weekend, we expect that they are being dropped off with their current Fairfield sibling. Their sibling is responsible for them and is expected to accompany their siblings to any on campus or off campus events.
- Where do the siblings stay/sleep? Siblings will be staying with their current Fairfield brother or sister, in their residence hall, apartment, townhouse or beach house. We do not provide alternative housing.
- Are cousins or family friends allowed to attend? Yes "siblings" can be interpreted as you see fit.
- Are parents/guardians allowed to attend? Parents and/or guardians are welcome to accompany their children to the on-campus events offered this weekend. If parents and/or guardians would like to attend the Women’s game in Alumni Hall, they will need to purchase tickets. Adult GA tickets are $8/person and kids 12 and under are $6/person and can be purchased at fairfieldstags.com/tix. If parents and/or guardians would like to attend the off-campus events, such as the Basketball or Hockey game at Webster Bank Arena, we will need to receive additional payment to cover these additional tickets. You will see these tickets as additional options to add to your cart on this website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Do current Fairfield students need their own tickets to events? Current Fairfield students are welcome to attend the Siblings Weekend events for free as long as they are accompanying a "sibling." For the Men's Basketball game at Webster Bank Arena, admission is free for current Fairfield students with a valid Stag Card at the entrance. For the Bridgeport Sound Tigers Hockey game at Webster Bank Arena, a separate ticket for current Fairfield Student is required for entrance. These are $20. You will see this ticket as an additional option to add to your cart. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- When is the deadline to register? Online registration will end at midnight on Wednesday, February 6th. Day of registration will be available starting at 5 pm on Friday, February 8th and again at 9 am on Saturday, February 10th. Day of registration will only be available through CASH.
- Is the $40 fee needed, even if I only want to come for part of the weekend? Yes, $40 is for anyone that wants to attend any part of this year's Siblings Weekend.
- What does the $40 fee cover? The fee covers (2) meal voucher for either Friday dinner, Saturday brunch & dinner or Sunday Brunch ($10 value per voucher), t-shirt, as well as any off-campus transportation, event/game admission and give-aways/supplies.
- What happens if I want to eat in the Tully Dining Hall more than twice? If siblings are interested in eating in the Tully more than twice during the weekend, they will be asked to use their Fairfield University student's guest swipe for additional access into the Tully. Other on-campus dining venues include, The Stag Snack Bar, Einstein's Bagel & Bros, The Levee among many off-campus local restaurants.
- Are there any discounted hotel rates for families? Yes, please visit our Fairfield University hotel page to learn more!
For more information call Colleen Wilson,
Assistant Director of Student Programs
in the Office of Student Engagement
at (203) 254-4000 ext 2081
or email firstname.lastname@example.org