Searching for a Academic Year Babysitter?
You've come to the right place! Each year the Fairfield University student body is invited to sign up for FUSA's Babysitting List. There are currently 315 students on the list, all of which have self-added themselves as they are interested in securing a babysitting job for this upcoming year. The excel document can be sorted by the following information:
- Class Year
- Access to a car
- Years of babysitting experience
- Experience with different age groups
- Semester’s available (Fall 2018, December 2018/January 2019 Break, Spring 2019, Summer 2019)
- Time frames available (Weekend days before 5 pm, Weekend nights after 5 pm, Weekdays before 5 pm, Weeknights after 5 pm)
- Special Education Experience
- Anecdote about each sitter
- CPR certified
- Lifeguard certified
- Home state
The students know that interested families will reach out to them (by phone or email), if the information they have provided fit your needs. Please remember that none of these students have been vetted by FUSA or have gone through a background check. Thus, it would be your choice to ask them for references, etc.
The list provides job opportunities for many Fairfield students throughout the year and fills a need for families in our community. Our list is sold for $15 to parents and guardians in the local Fairfield community and then emailed upon purchase. Money raised from this goes towards the FUSA Scholarship Fund that is committed to helping deserving students with the affordability of college!