Alumni & Family Weekend is a Fairfield tradition that offers a variety of fun activities and special events for students, alumni, and families alike for one weekend every fall. It is an excellent opportunity for family members to check in with their students and explore both the Fairfield University campus and the town of Fairfield from October 15 - 17, 2021.
We welcome all recent and past alumni to reconnect with the University community and learn more about the amazing improvements that are taking place all over campus. Some of the weekend highlights will include StagFest Food Truck Festival, Athletic events, sessions with student services, Glee Club Concert, The Great DuBois Circus Show, family brunch, and family masses.
For a full calendar of events please visit our website! If you need further assistance, please call Colleen Horstmann at 203-254-4000, ext. 2081 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our COVID-19 resource page for the latest campus policies and FAQs.
- Despite the town’s mandate, the University is still requiring masks for entry into all Fairfield University indoor facilities, regardless of vaccination status, please bring one with you if you plan to attend indoor events.
- We are requiring all visitors to be vaccinated or be able to provide proof of a negative PCR or antigen test within 72 hours of their initial campus visit. This negative result will be accepted for all weekend activities. At home tests will not be accepted. Children that are unvaccinated must also show a negative test.
- We will be checking for proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative PCR/Antigen test result at our indoor Quick Center events, only. Tickets will not be distributed until proof is provided.
- Visitors are asked to refrain from coming to campus if they are experiencing any of the following COVID-related symptoms: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell. sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Students living on campus are not permitted to host non-student visitors in any University housing.
Online Ticket Deadline
Tickets are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Thursday, October 14th at Midnight is the deadline for online ticket purchases. Following this date, all purchases will need to made in person on campus upon arrival.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Refunds will be granted for ticket cancellations made by Thursday, October 14th at Midnight We cannot accommodate financial refunds after this date.
Modifications to your account can be made by logging your online ticketing account at tickets.fairfield.edu
and hovering over your name on the top tool bar. Once there, click "Your Orders" to see the events you have registered or bought tickets for. If you need further assistance, please call Colleen Horstmann at 203-254-4000, ext. 2081 or e-mail email@example.com.
You are permitted to park in any of the designated parking lots on campus, including the parking garage.
Please pardon our appearance as our campus undergoes renovations! When walking from place to place, please be cognizant of uneven sidewalks and any temporary detours. We are continuously working to make Fairfield University the best it can be! To learn more about construction projects on campus, visit fairfield.edu/moderncampus.
Dietary requirements, food allergies, and/or accessible parking can be arranged with advance notice. Please contact us with any special needs by calling Colleen Horstmann at (203) 254-4000, ext. 2081 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
StagFest Food Allergy Advisory:
StagFest will have outside vendors providing food on campus in addition to Stags Hospitality. The Stags Hospitality booth at Stag Fest will have a gluten free option available. Please be aware that the outside vendors at StagFest may not have allergy friendly choices, and that cross-contact of allergens may occur at these vendor’s booths. If you do have a food allergy or intolerance, please proceed with caution if you are planning on purchasing food at StagFest. If you have any dietary restrictions outside of gluten, there will be allergy friendly options available in the Tully at the True Balance station which will be free from the top 8 allergens (Milk, Wheat/Gluten, Tree nuts, Peanuts, Eggs, Soy, Shellfish, and Fish.) If you have any further questions or concerns regarding food allergies or other dietary needs during Alumni & Family Weekend, please reach out to Joanna Schipke, the Campus Dietitian at Schipke-Joanna@aramark.com
Per our COVID-19 guidelines for the Fall semester, no outside guests are permitted in the on-campus Residence halls.
No animals or comfort pets are allowed on campus at any time, with the exception of Service Animals.
Smoking and Drug Policy
Smoking is prohibited everywhere on Fairfield University property. The use of electronic cigarettes, vaporizers and hookahs are also prohibited in all University buildings and facilities. Violations of the smoking policy may result in sanctions including, but not limited to, a fine, an educational activity and/or community service.
For assistance, please call Colleen Horstmann at 203-254-4000, ext. 2081 or e-mail email@example.com.